1) Name: David V
2) Hometown: Toronto
3) How long have you been involved with CTCACF, and how did you first get involved?
I’ve been riding with CTCACF since 2007 after seeing day 4 of Tour for Kids 2006 as I rode across Canada.
4) Why do you continue to be involved with CTCACF?
Great charity with fun events and a great cycling route each year.
5) What do you hope your work with CTCACF will accomplish?
I want to help kids with cancer anyway I can.
6) If you could be a superhero, what would your superhero name be?
One-Legged Dave , Defender of Kings.
7) If you could have dinner with 1 historical figure, who would it be, and why?
Eddy Mercekx. Hopefully he can make me faster up those hills!
8) Tell us something about you most people don’t know.
I had 42 cycling jerseys in my closet this year.
9) Describe CTCACF in 3 words to someone who wants to know what it’s all about.
Most fun ride ever. That’s four, but I don’t follow rules!