Are you energetic and positive, hardworking and flexible? Are you able to see the big picture and execute on the detail to bring it into reality?
Do you want to join the team of feet on the ground who are raising funds and making a difference in the lives of kids and families living with and beyond cancer?
Coast to Coast Against Cancer Foundation is looking for the following team members:
INSIDE RIDE LEAD CREW/EMCEE
- Two (2) Part time positions
- Reports to Inside Ride Event Manager/Operations and Logistics Manager
- Location: Toronto based – travel locally, regionally and occasional nationally
ROLE and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Travel to Inside Rides/National Inside Ride Tour event locations
- Loading/Unloading vehicles for all Foundation events
- Driving various size trucks (cargo vans, 16ft-26ft trucks)
- Lead set up and tear down at Inside Ride Events including sound system, tents, bikes and trainers – working with event location volunteers
- Emcee IR events
- Basic bike mechanical support at events
- Deliver presentations/assemblies for Inside Rides
- Perform site visits for corporate events and develop logistics plan for special needs/requirements
- Assist Operations and Logistics Manager with warehouse and inventory maintenance
- Assist in maintaining all event materials (tents, bikes, trainers, audio-visual, vehicles etc.) in good repair, clean and professional manner
- Admin support as required while on multi-day travel.
- Daily travel and some multi-day travel required, occasional weekend events
Interested candidates please send resume and salary expectations to: email@example.com
With the subject line:
APPLICATION: INSIDE RIDE LEAD CREW/EMCEE
Deadline: March 28, 2014
Only interview candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your commitment to kids living with and beyond cancer.