Today’s 7 questions features someone who’s done it all- he’s an ambassador, volunteer, and rider! He’s ridden from Vancouver-Halifax, spun on stage at Bike for Tykes, and done Tour for Kids Ontario! A childhood cancer survivor himself, we’re glad to have him as a member of the Coast to Coast family.
1) Name: Josh Nelson
2) Hometown: Cambridge, Ontario
3) How long have you been involved with CTCACF, and how did you first get involved? I got involved in 2009, when I gave a speech to all the riders!
4) Why do you continue to be involved with CTCACF? I continue to be involved with CTCACF because when I was going through my cancer, they helped me. It’s because of them that I am the man I am today. Also, I believe in a destination beyond cancer!
5) What do you hope your work with CTCACF will accomplish? I hope that with my help, we will one day reach that destination beyond cancer!
6) If you could be a superhero, what would your superhero name be? My superhero name would be Wheely Man
7) If you could have dinner with 1 historical figure, who would it be, and why? I would love to have dinner with Rick Hansen- he is a huge inspiration and a hero to me.
8) Tell us something about you most people don’t know: I like puzzles, and I’m pretty good at them too.
9) Describe CTCACF in 3 words to someone who wants to know what it’s all about: Childhood Cancer Charity