Name: Tom Brewer
Hometown: Deep River, Ontario
1) How long have you been involved with CTCACF, and how did you first get involved? I have been involved with CTCACF for 7 years now. I first got involved by watching the first event here at Alcatel-Lucent and I said to myself, “I have to do this”.
2) Why do you continue to be involved with CTCACF? I continue to be involved because CTCACF is helping kids.
3) What do you hope your work with CTCACF will accomplish? I hope my work will enrich the lives of children coping with childhood cancer and help researchers find a cure.
4) If you could be a superhero, what would your superhero name be? Who Me
5) If you could have dinner with 1 historical figure, who would it be, and why? Nelson Mandela in order to understand how he made a difference in the lives of so many people.
6) Tell us something about you most people don’t know: I meditate each morning.
7) Describe CTCACF in 3 words to someone who wants to know what it’s all about: Helping Kids Cope